Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 PM
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:29

Looks like someone got the server files for the 3rd job class, and posted them....If they are accurate, then cool, nice to know...Im sure the Rappelz thread will be locked soon.

Kahuna - Battle Kahuna - Great Kahuna
Kahuna - Druid - High Druid
Spellsinger - Evoker - Beast Master
Fighter - Champion - Berserker
Fighter - Archer - Master Archer

Holy Warior - Knight - Crusader
Holy Warior - Soldier - Blader
Cleric - Bishop - Arch Bishop
Cleric - Priest - High Priest
Breeder - Soul Breeder - Master Breeder

Strider - Assassin - Slayer
Strider - Shadow Hunter - Night Stalker
Dark Magician - Chaos Magician - Lich
Dark Magician - Warlock - Fiend
Sorceror - Battle Summoner - Necromancer

Edited by Abydos, 01 February 2012 - 18:48.

I am a survivor of a batt attack.
Posted Image

#2 EARTHSMAIDEN

EARTHSMAIDEN

Inactive

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 12:34 AM

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:13

omg when do they happen ??? cant wait xxx wonder what new skills theyl have =D x

#3 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:39

Master classes were confirmed to be in epic 7 pt 3....However they have been talked about for a few epics now....So it will be a while, no sooner than November at the soonest, but since the KTS (korean Teast Server) isnt testing it yet there is no firm word on when...From all the info I have read and been able to translate via google translater, it will be before year end, but, again, no official word....
Posted Image

#4 Thaine

Thaine

Exalted Templar

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Local time: 08:34 PM
  • Xfire Username:
    allweare
  • Interests:Sleeping, eating, and living. It tends to happen.

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:50

Well, people have been speculating this since like Epic 5, so it's kind of hard to believe it. I'll get real excited once the new epic hits the KTS, then we know for sure!
Oh bebe.

#5 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Local time: 05:34 PM
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall
  • Interests:quad racing, dirt biking, my lovely fience, halo, rappelz, blowing things up with big guns, rallying my truck.... poor thing<br /><br />Kos Kit69 Xbox live gamer tag

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:46

dude i have to show macc this some of those names we sent in back in late E4
I am a survivor of a Batt-Attack.

A wounded man will say to his opponent "if i live i will kill you, if i die you are forgiven" such is the rule of honor.
Posted Image

#6 Hesacon

Hesacon

Sacred Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,445 posts
  • Local time: 07:34 PM
  • Xfire Username:
    hesacon

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:10

Yeah, I've seen a lot of these names before.  A lot of the names are pretty lame.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
]SoV[ Phidaissi: **** SoJ, always trying to destroy us in some distant future

#7 Seraphim

Seraphim

Exalted Priestess of Records

• Librarian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 13:05

They should totally switch fiend with chaos magician and lich for warlock >.>.... but cool anyhow!
Posted Image

#8 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 15:50

They just make me lol.

#9 mieze

mieze

Fallen

• Fallen
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Local time: 09:34 AM

Posted 08 May 2011 - 22:33

it's not the worst one, but crusader seems to be a step down from knight :/

#10 Zang_HiiiPower

Zang_HiiiPower

Enlightened Knight

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Local time: 08:34 PM

Posted 08 May 2011 - 23:44

im a Fiend.....but hey, better than a lich(rhymes with b****) :P
One day Minkor will be as amazing as me. Chase your dreams Mink...chase your dreams!
Posted Image

#11 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall
  • Interests:quad racing, dirt biking, my lovely fience, halo, rappelz, blowing things up with big guns, rallying my truck.... poor thing<br /><br />Kos Kit69 Xbox live gamer tag

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:07

In all mythology though zang fiends are lesser demons when a lich was a great demon lol so your lesser

A wounded man will say to his opponent "if i live i will kill you, if i die you are forgiven" such is the rule of honor.
Posted Image

#12 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:00

What Kit said.... These names are bad.

How does a Battle Summoner become a Necromancer? Sin to Slayer? LOL Some of them they just threw an adjective in front (high/arch/great/master).

#13 EARTHSMAIDEN

EARTHSMAIDEN

Inactive

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 12:34 AM

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:16

hmmmm necromancer

The practice of supposedly communicating with the spirits of the dead in order to predict the future

wonder how that one is gona work out ???

#14 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:20

The names are like they either looked up a word in the dictionary that remotely had some fantastic meaning or added some adjective to the class... they took their time on this. I can tell.

#15 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

Divine Knight

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 14:10

I dunno, I like Necromancer. :) It doesn't have that much to do with a BS, but I like the name. :P

#16 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 09 May 2011 - 16:29

meh what ever floats there boats i dont care about the names i want the new skills and more POWA

Posted Image

#17 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 10 May 2011 - 00:24

I figured id go ahead and include the full notes on the epic 7 pt 3 for you so here ya go!

Esteemed players Rappelz

As you already know about Rappelz conference took place last week in Busan (South Korea), all publishers from around the world gathered to discuss the future of the game, offer ideas and solutions to problems in all versions of the Game

During the conference, Gala Lab, our development studio has presented numerous development projects for Rappelz for 2010/2011 and many of its projects have proved extremely promising.

We exposed the opinion of the Community Development Studio, which has promised to resolve some problems faster, while pledging to develop and create a large amount of extra content.
One of the primary subjects but also a major since the introduction of the Epic VI - Resurrection discussed at this conference was the resolution of the problem of loot hidden (inaccessible). All publishers have expressed their dissatisfaction with this problem which has still not been resolved. Developers are fully aware of the problem because we have made repeated requests, so that it is resolved quickly. Our development team has declared that he had placed the resolution of this issue high on their priority list. They also said that the problem would be resolved at the latest before the arrival of the Epic VII - Part 2. Our development team has been delayed until we announce the launch of the Epic VII - Part 3 if the problem was not solved by then.

Regarding the development of new content, as you probably already know the Epic VII - Part 2 is available on the Korean Test Server (KTS) at the moment and content to sleep and have been shown to community. There is no other news that I can share with you exclusively outside the few images I could bring back for you! (You can find them at the bottom of this letter).
We should see this new Party of Epic Europeans arriving on our servers in the next 5 months. Between you and me, I consider the Party as one of the most comprehensive that we had on Rappelz yet. Our developers have also reminded the conference that the update the largest and most comprehensive of the Epic VII will be Part 3.

Here the news we received information about Epic VII Part 3:
System Master Class (the main aspect of the extension)
Instant Dungeon (the exact function we have not been explained so far, however, it is a system different from the Dungeons you know.)
Plus Quest Scenario

Obviously, more content is planned for 2011, as you can see below:
2nd update system Guild and Community
System Securities. It touches all the game content (including the Battlefield).
Decorative items for creatures
Set bonus cards Creature Belt
Keep in a scenario including new monsters
New Scenario Quests
New Creatures
New items to the Guild Merchant
More profits in the possession of Donjon. The aim is to encourage players to participate in the seats and Time Trial.
Battlefield improved. Currently, it is not really used by the Community. Gala Lab wants to increase the attractiveness of this area.
Additional content for the Master Class
Balance Games
Renewal of urban design
Changing the appearance of the interface
Repair Bugs

I sincerely hope that this all sounds promising, attractive, and that this will encourage you to continue the adventure with us Rappelz during the development of this content. Keep in mind that this may be modified or delayed because the planning is not yet 100% confirmed.

Finally, you will recall that we asked you to submit questions for the developers.
During the conference, unfortunately we have not had time to put them all but we are in discussion with the studio to obtain the missing answers. We will share with you as soon as we have them.

Please find below the meeting of Questions & Answers:

Q: Classes are not really balanced. Do you plan to change this in the future?
A: As you can see in the development plan, we now plans to balance the game

Q: The players have really enjoyed the Quest for El Kassia but now complain of the lack of quests in the same quality. Will you create more in the future? Will we see the implantation of a system of Monuments in future updates?
A: We understand that the Western Communities like this kind of quests and we intend to add, starting with the Epic VII Part 2 which contains over 100 new quests and there will be others. Regarding the achievements system, we have not yet been discussed yet.

Q: When Epic VI Class Master had been announced for the Epic VII Part 2. Could you tell us more about its development?
A: As you can see, the plan was changed. This class was indeed scheduled for Epic VII Part 2, but we decided to push it in Part 3. Details of the Master Class are still under discussion and we unfortunately can not you disclose more at this point.

Q: The movement at the keyboard (WASD) will he includes some time in the game?
A: We have received many requests for this from all publishers. We started to think about but the idea was abandoned because a massive change in all aspects of the game would be needed and at present, it remains impossible.

Q: Rappelz suffers from aging graphics engine compared to the competition. The graphics will be renewed and they updated?
A: The design of the new content is already far superior to the former that we could see the beginnings of Rappelz. We plan to renew the design of cities but a general renewal is not expected.

Q: Much of the Community is not progressing in the game or leaves because of the lack of a real PvP experience. Are you going to improve this aspect of the game by introducing for example guild wars?
A: The aspect of Guild Wars has been set aside for the moment to focus on changes in the Guild and Community. Note however, that the battlefield will receive some changes.

Q: When the bug will be hidden booty he repaired?
A: It's the No. 1 priority of the Studio now and the problem should be repaired at the Epic VII Part 2 at the latest. We could even delay the release of Part 3 to ensure a quick solution.

Q: The Potion Miraculous Growth is limited to characters below level 120. What is there any other players?
A: The Studio has questions of balance in this situation. We must take into account the growth rate of the Community compared to the development of new content. At this point it, we do not remove this restriction.

Q: From the Epic VII - Breath of Darkness Groups for the Wolves are no longer available because there are more wolves level 115 + on Lost Island. Why have you removed? Where should we go to get experience? Could you please submit them?
A: No adequate response has been obtained to this question. They promised to check the issue and discuss it internally. We bring you a more detailed response when we have more information.

Q: Do you develop something in the Security Account? For example: we offer the possibility to link objects to our account or a character with an object or an NPC Store.
A: We have not discussed anything like that but we understand the importance of the subject. We appreciate the suggestion and we'll discuss. (Note ESG: We will try to reintroduce the Security Code in the game)

Q: Much of the Community known performance issues & lag. What will you do to fix this?
A: As we add new gaming content regularly, we also do optimizations of resources and client / server. Our team constantly strives to improve the stability of the game through weekly updates.

Some topics are still under discussion between Gala Gala Networks Europe & Lab, such as:
PK System
The WP
Taming the card (It is very difficult to get the game mechanics in this aspect because they ordinarily are never revealed to the Communities. However, we will make repairs to the studio earlier this problem).

From a personal perspective, this conference was a great experience and a way to improve communication with developers, but also with other publishers.
This letter is a first but I intend to write regularly to keep you informed of what's happening.

I would like to thank you for reading this letter and I wish you much fun in Rappelz.

Sincerely,

Kevin.
Producer Rappelz.

Edited by Abydos, 10 May 2011 - 00:28.

Posted Image

#18 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:41

all things discussed i smell prius coming to rappelz....... ****

Posted Image

#19 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:26

This is addition to my post above. It seams as if they are actually about to start the KTS or part 3 soon....Ill keep everyone up to date on the postings since I realize a vast number of you dont go to the rappelz forums...

Author on 2011/05/06

Hello.
With people, La is fell's operations team.

Test server initialization schedule will be delayed.

The original test server initialization decided three months but due to the
Master class updates in preparation for the test in progress
Be inevitable initialization schedule has been postponed.

For more updates and information about the initialization schedule
Future notices, guides you through the steps again.

In addition, master classes, and other updates for smooth test
Test server environment change frequent, such as temporary checks or progress can be
Points to note.

Thank you.

Posted Image

#20 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 10 May 2011 - 20:35

lol il say not before November for us meh

Posted Image

#21 Imposter

Imposter

Kai-na-mite

• Kai God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,897 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    imposterian
  • Interests:I like BBQ.

Posted 13 May 2011 - 14:57

Funny thing is, I already imagined the third class would be named most of those names, especially Arch Bishop, Necromancer, Crusader, Beserker, and High Priest.

#22 zcyn

zcyn

Heathen

• Heathen
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Local time: 10:34 AM

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:42

View PostAbydos, on May 8 2011, 04:29, said:

Kahuna - Battle Kahuna - Great Kahuna
Kahuna - Druid - High Druid
Spellsinger - Evoker - Beast Master

Fighter - Archer - Master Archer

Cleric - Bishop - Arch Bishop
Cleric - Priest - High Priest
Breeder - Soul Breeder - Master Breeder

Difficult to find less imaginative people than Gala's staff.
The only worse names would be "Third tier battle kahuna", "third tier druid', "third tier archer" and so on.

#23 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:25

Info is starting to slowely leak out about Epic 7 pt 3...Here's the latest :

pet confirmation system  :

it is a system designed to  avoid  the unnecessary disappearance of the main pet in summoner classes   while dual summon  . when dual summoning count ends your main pet  (the one u use to deal damage)  will not be replaced by  you fresh pet (the one you want to power level it )  

Ill keep it Up to Date as I find it!!

Edited by Abydos, 14 May 2011 - 06:26.

Posted Image

#24 Hesacon

Hesacon

Sacred Hero

• Citizen
  • 11,445 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    hesacon

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:32

So basically it takes away the little skill required to play a pet class :P
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#25 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:22

Yay!

#26 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:08

lol bummer but that makes sense should have been that way long ago

Posted Image

#27 Hesacon

Hesacon

Sacred Hero

• Citizen
  • 11,445 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    hesacon

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:07

Oh it definitely makes sense, but I thought they left it this way to make pet classes at least a little challenging to play.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#28 Mabo

Mabo

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    DemonWacko
  • Interests:putting idiots where they belong... in the incinerator

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:41

bah, its not so much challenging as annoying. Its a trivial thing to pay attention to that, in times of lag spikes, is frustrating. Nothing like pounding on the unsummon button for 5-10 seconds only for it to expire, your main pet vanish, then several seconds later the pet you tried unsummoning poofs...

Edited by Mabo, 16 May 2011 - 10:41.

#29 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 17 May 2011 - 00:07

OK Kiddos!!!! Probably the most welcomed and exciting news yet in the coming update :

skill change  (creature control ) type = passive

for non summoner class :

trainee = lv 1\1
1st job = lv 2\2
2nd job = lv 3\3

now non-summoner class will be able to put 3 pets in pet screen  

to avoid uncomfortable situation ex(a sin with DD pet wants to heal him self )

to added in the first post

Tell me this doesn't rock!!!!!
Posted Image

#30 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 00:27

That's hot.

#31 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:38

hell yes now i dont have to fcking reset all the  pet skills into my hot bar any more thats friggen awesome

Posted Image

#32 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:02

I have a pretty loaded hot bar... so I'll have to figure something out.

#33 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 17 May 2011 - 17:17

eh mines free enough and i probably skill my pets much differently than you

Posted Image

#34 SilentAngel

SilentAngel

Worshipper

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    sstidus
  • Interests:Rappelz,Computers, music, Ect.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 15:15

View PostAbydos, on May 16 2011, 09:07, said:

OK Kiddos!!!! Probably the most welcomed and exciting news yet in the coming update :

skill change  (creature control ) type = passive

for non summoner class :

trainee = lv 1\1
1st job = lv 2\2
2nd job = lv 3\3

now non-summoner class will be able to put 3 pets in pet screen  

to avoid uncomfortable situation ex(a sin with DD pet wants to heal him self )

to added in the first post

Diggin it..

Tell me this doesn't rock!!!!!

Never Say Never
                 ~SilentAngel~

Xfire: sstidus

#35 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 19 May 2011 - 00:59

the new job added in part3 is "master class", not 3rd job.
added new job: features for warrior

1. all warrior class for new job will learn defense skill.
2. all warrior class can be possible to do tanker job by using defense skill and defense items.
3. Not all warrior class will equip one-handed sword and shield.
4. final target is to have different styles of tanker in warrior class.

we are trying to be a character which is not to simple and not to difficult.

Adding a new job in E7P3: Hunter series features.

1. Overall, the pore filling was significantly improved for the inconvenience. Thereby Warriors (gaia 2nd job), archers (Gaia 2nd job) gigongryu of skill has been able to use more freely.
2. Archers attack capability and the overall elevation of the utilization of skills is expected to gigongryu.
3. Ranger with a quick style change is improved ability to cope with the situation, using crowd control effects, defense capability is greatly increased

Keep in mind this is all being translated via googls translate....So some things sound odd and are full of "WTF"
phrases.....

Posted Image

#36 Kel

Kel

Exalted Knight

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    Ketoprofen

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:54

I thought the bad english was just due to gpotato's terrible translators lol.
It's too bad not all warrior classes will be able to tank now.
[01:05] ]SoV[ Kel's Laptop: My stomach's making weird noises :[
[01:05] ]SoV[ Kel's Laptop: And no it's not pregnancy
[01:05] ]SoV[ Kel's Laptop: before you even say it
[01:05] ]SoV[ Minkor: p
[01:06] ]SoV[ Minkor: :(
[01:06] ]SoV[ Kel's Laptop: Owned
[01:06] ]SoV[ Minkor: No fun.
Posted Image

#37 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:19

1. inconvenience part for Spiracle Charge has been improved overall, therefore warrior(Gaia 2nd job), Archer(Gaia 2nd job) could use Spiracle skill more freely.
2. For Archer, usage of ov...erall attack skill and Spiracle skill will be increased.
3. instant reaction will improve for Archer through quick change of their skill style, also attack and defense will improve
outstandlingly by using control of crowd.

Adding a new job in E7P3: Wizard feature in the series.

1. Wizard's flagship series attackers and (energy-Bit, Fire Arrow, Lightning Bolt) can be used in conjunction skill will be added in the master class. Add skill to cast too often the main attacker is expected to improve the inconvenience.
2. Unfortunately, the series still healers are Asuras.
3. Frist, the restoration of Mado four skills in a master class and the Meiji Restoration of power is much improved ability to recover will be able to perform the role of the wizard.
4. Matusa, Sorcerer, Dark Magician and a variety of different styles and powerful attacks can learn the skill.

- Next, we will inform about the characteristics of Summoner series. The changes are alarming, so please look forward to. -

Posted Image

#38 Kos Kit

Kos Kit

Shol'va

• Shol'va
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    {SoV} Firall

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:40

lol ok mister broken language i see nothing that pertains to me

Edited by Kos Kit, 22 May 2011 - 06:40.

Posted Image

#39 Abydos

Abydos

Exalted Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Xfire Username:
    abyd0s1

Posted 23 May 2011 - 17:02

New job added in E7P3: features for summoner class.

1. when you be a master class, summoners can learn to stop dual summoning time.
2. if the summoners did not learn the skill to stop dual summoning time, dual summoning can be the same as 2nd job's one.
3. For summoner class, they can learn skill to increase creature's stats as much as avatar's from master class.
4. Evoker has better skills than other race's summoners.

Istnat dungeon for EP7 P3.
here is one of the concept. main key word is "underground Lava tube!"
Evil trees growing from a spirit of something under lava...... and dark soul controls it....

from E7P3, basic use of chips is change to use skills from use of items.

...it does not mean Luna chip, the item itself, is gone.
the only thing you need is to keep it in your bag and consume it by using skills.

Previously it was divided into Force Chip, Soul chip and Luna chip, and now this will be unified and become one of skill. and chip type will be also unified to one as Luna chip.

Skill: Luna chip will be spent different amount by the skill level, and you ccan adjust the skill level for your hunting. 1 luna chip for Lv1 ~8 luna chip for Lv8.
too easy huh? :-)

it will be the same method to buy chips, it can be available for rupee, or exchange with Lak.

it is to improve the user inconvenience when players have to go back to town during hunting to get the chips or useless chip acquired from quests.

You might be uncomfortable at first due to changed way of using luna chip, but we believe it will help to beginers and new avatars.[/quote]

Posted Image

#40 Reaper

Reaper

Kai-God

• Kai God
  • 20,762 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 17:14

So wait, you automatically use luna chips everytime you use a skill? Does it put the effect on mobs or does it only affect that skill?

First off: level being the use of the chip means you use multiple chips just for one mob (not to mention one skill!). If there's no chip effect, then DPs are going to be ****ing nightmares and people are going to be fighting over which mob they're killing. Also would mean people who don't have lvl10 necks are kinda ****ed in the ass as they won't be able to exchange for much in the way of chips at higher levels and will run out a lot, unless they sink buttloads of money into buying them.

I'm not saying that's how it will be like, but those are definitely possible given how vague that is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users