3 replies to this topic

#1 RexJNibcore

RexJNibcore

Knight

• Inactive
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 01:04 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:20

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I was unsure where the best place would be and since I joined the guild because of GW2 I figured it would be most appropriate.

I just wanted to post and say I'm sorry about my lack of being around for the last 2 months. I have been working 2 jobs while trying to find a replacement full time job. This means I come home exhausted and just want to go to bed. Since one of my jobs is retail, it also means I am working almost every weekend (both Saturday and Sunday) and often closing (which means getting home at 9:45 PM if I'm lucky). I really miss you guys but for my sanity requires sleep.

The job search also means I have working interviews (2-3 hours of non-paid labor) on top of my 2 jobs. Hopefully in the next few months I'll find something and be more active but until then, I'm going to have take a hiatus from GW2. Sorry.

#2 Hesacon

Hesacon

Sacred Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,903 posts
  • Local time: 01:04 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:31

It's cool, we understand real life comes first and appreciate that you're thinking of us!  We miss you, hurry back!

We now have a lot of cool scribing stuff and a path to level 400 scribing, which I know you were excited about.  Most of the guides on leveling scribe suck, so when you get back I'll show you an easier way I discovered after getting my own to ~350.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
]SoV[ Phidaissi: **** SoJ, always trying to destroy us in some distant future

#3 notfreefood

notfreefood

Ascetic Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
  • Local time: 10:04 AM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:32

No problem