#1 Fkbook

Fkbook

Adherent

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Local time: 09:30 AM

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:16

So, 2 weeks ago Demo banned me from TS because he thought that me bringing in 2 Lvl 1 toons to get him wrath was a low blow.
That being after he was randomly killing people at CC and my characters being some of em.
It took him 9 seconds to ban after he logged on TS the following day.
So, the following conversation took place just now, me trying to reason with him and him still thinking that his way of disrupting gameplay isn't in the same league as mine.
Posted Image
So, the goal of this post is to get this to Jordan or another TS mod to get me unbanned untill there's an actual reason to ban me.
I'm sure we can work something out.

With kind regards, Fkbook/B1_Bang and 100 more toons

#2 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:03

Oh my.......... This is something.... something that I miss........ Good ol Rappelz. And of course its them people. Never cease to amaze me.
Snarky Moron who doesn't give a crap..

#3 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts
  • Local time: 04:30 AM

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:14

As far as I can tell from just reading only this thread and having no input from demo or derp outside of this thread...It looks as though demo pushished derp for an ingame conflict and not a TS reason...

In the end there is onky one person's opinion who matter though...And that's jordan's

#4 jordanv3

jordanv3

Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:17

Hey Fkbook. I'm gonna have a chat with tashi or NFF soon. I am gone till Monday so it may be hard for me to catch one of them between now and then but I'll try.

But from what I know you were banned for other reasons. I will talk to everyone. Please be patient with me since its holiday weekend for us here and I'm out of town.

#5 Fkbook

Fkbook

Adherent

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:23

I'm fine with that, and all possible reasons should be mentioned above. If me getting unbanned means I should not enter any channel that Demo is in, im fine with it.
Have a great NYE Everyone!

#6 jordanv3

jordanv3

Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:26

And ultimately it's what it may come to. As you hawk and I had the conversation a month ago about previously being banned in the other teamspeak. But I'll talk to everyone and get with delur tashi or NFF and then sort it out. As well as talking to demo and you. I'll let you know when I am back.

#7 TashiaSerene

TashiaSerene

Prophet of Neverwinter

• Prophet of Neverwinter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts
  • Local time: 01:30 AM

Posted 31 December 2016 - 14:58

Delicious Rappelz drama. Much nom nom :-)
Posted Image

#8 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 16:09

Shut up Tashi or I'll pk you and put you on my guilds KoS list!

#9 Fkbook

Fkbook

Adherent

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:37

So, almost 2 weeks into 2017, what is the verdict?

#10 jordanv3

jordanv3

Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 13:03

View PostFkbook, on 12 January 2017 - 12:37, said:

So, almost 2 weeks into 2017, what is the verdict?

Ive tried to find you on rappelz the few times ive been on. i wasn't going to go over mountains looking for you.

But i have my thoughts on it. I reached out to tashi to inform her of it before i post it here.

#11 jordanv3

jordanv3

Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 13:37

Ill unban you within the next 24 hours when i get to my PC. But i am going to restrict you to certain channels. Ive warned you 2 times about trolling others after a lot of complaints. I dont want it to become habit to where you only come in TS and stay in my guild channels, then get in trouble there and run to Villa for help when youre never active with them in Teamspeak. its not fair in my opinion. If you tell me that you are active with villa in TS then i will tell you, nothing will change for you then.

#12 Fkbook

Fkbook

Adherent

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 14:07

Karma is a b1tch:
http://forum.webzen....-abuse-of-power
As I said before, he ain't dumb, but he is a goddamn hypocrit.

Edited by Fkbook, 17 February 2017 - 14:08.

#13 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 21:20

Oh wow. I dont understand how people get so involved into a game that they think it has rules like RL. Its been clear since the existance of mmo games or any similar type that if the owners or you know people who work for em have the last word no matter what. Like the same thing that you might  have billions and trillions of ruppees and all the gear but you dont own jack **** because its all owned by webzen. Even if you spent money on CS. People just dont get that it seems.

#14 jordanv3

jordanv3

Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 23:34

Oh man! Karma really got him!

#15 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:58

I gotta say...I'm completely with Demo on this...
He isn't being hypocritical in the least...He is going by the rules that have been given him...
The people in that thread are conveniently ignoring valid points be made

#16 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 22:46

They could have handled it much better. But mainly he was still in the wrong.

#17 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:28

As demo said multiple times....Where does it say in the rules that what he did was wrong?

A GM can't expect people to be mind reader's and know when they have decided to change the rules in their head and then to enforce those non-existent rules on players
Webzen fully has the power to make no pking at boss events a rule....They haven't.....That is their choice and should not be held against demo because of some made up preconceived notion that people have that pking is bad.....It isn't ...It is as much a part of the game as killing mobs

Once again....Where does it say in the rules that pking at a boss event is wrong?

#18 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:16

Ahhh cute. I lost all interest.

#19 Fkbook

Fkbook

Adherent

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 19:26

''It isn't ...It is as much a part of the game as killing mobs''
If so, why doesn't it get encouraged just like killing mobs? You get rewarded for killing mobs: you get drops. When you PK, what do you get? Nothing. Nothing else other than immorality and wrath.
He may be right about the ToS, but being right aint the same thing as doing the right thing.

Edited by Fkbook, 20 February 2017 - 19:26.

#20 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 21:07

The right thing is an opinion...Not really relevant to the facts and how he was treated

What encouragement is, is in the eye of the beholder..

And don't give up so easily, Cas! U can du et!

#21 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 23:04

I am not giving up in any shape or form. There is this thing called ethiquete whith pk and to be fair any healthy person knows that events as rare as they are in rappelz is not a place for pk and ruining the effort spent by the makers. And then these pkers turn around and start crying why dont we get more events. I mean cmon. I have done some pretty bad **** in my years od play time but i have never even thought about ruining the events hosted. Back in a day it wouldnt even matter since there was a much smaller gap between players but these days when its 1 shot game its a different storry. If these people wouldny be jerks and a hole on pve events maybe the mods would make pvp events for them kf the demand is here and clearly it is. But now its just wouldnt happen since people act this way. Its as clear as ever.

#22 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 15:05

Another way they could fix those problems would be to remove pk all together.....So why don't they do that.....They certainly have the power to....Why don't they?
I mean...Why have questionable things like unwritten and ambiguous etiquettes....When they could just write that rule and make it completely clear?

Depending on written rules and not on etiquettes seems pretty clear to me

#23 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 23:25

Yeah. You do realize that its the Rappelz we are talking about. The ones with the powers they dont give 2 cents about the game and been like this for years and years... Its the mods that still try stuff and these events. MODS cant make the rules like that. Its up to the higher ups who dont care.

#24 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:26

And yet they cared about enough to treat demo the way they did....They took action against him when they had no rules supporting those actions....And this here we are at the beginning....Demo was treated unfairly

#25 TheCasIsReal

TheCasIsReal

Enlightened Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:47

There is no fair when it comes to the ones who run the game. Thats how it works. If person doesnt like something he can stop playing, actually they dont even need to give a reason to ban accounts or delete items or what ever they want to do, they dont need to make these rules. Its not democracy in games.....

#26 Misrek

Misrek

Exalted Hero

• Heretic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 15:43

Actually....That's not true...

But I'm pretty sure demo or anyone else isn't going to go through the hassle and financial burdens of taking them to court over something like this....

But I do know what you are saying about webzen getting the last call...But that doesn't change that there ARE still rules that they expect for us to follow....And all any of us can do is go BY those rules....Which is expected of us by webzen....So to use the fact that they can go against their own rules as an excuse for what they did to demo is a cop out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users