notfreefood

Ascetic Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:44

http://www.reddit.co...ing_challenger/

I have no idea how well this works but on the surface this looks good.
Posted Image
ty Bek for this

#2 Winny

Winny

Ascetic Knight

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts
  • Local time: 02:41 PM

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:23

What the blue ****? They should really just announce that the game is client based... The amount of **** you can pull off that server is ridunkulous ... That being said, I'm prolly going to abuse the crap outta this if/when I get back to LoL :P

#3 notfreefood

notfreefood

Ascetic Hero

• Citizen
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:08

This is what you can get from the server.  LoL has very public stats.

http://developer.rio...com/api/methods

And the game is server based because all of the data is routed through a central server that also controls stuff like minion spawnings.
Posted Image
ty Bek for this

#4 TashiaSerene

TashiaSerene

Prophet of Neverwinter

• Prophet of Neverwinter
  • 4,293 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 17:16

I'm always wondering what to build. You tested this yet Free?
Posted Image

#5 Zao

Zao

Sacred Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Local time: 04:41 AM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 18:35

Better just to get a feel for what you should be building instead of sticking to a static build. You should build based on the situation.
When did we grow up and how can we stop?

#6 ViRaL

ViRaL

Worshipper

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Local time: 03:41 PM

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:29

Would have to agree with exalted knight (dont even think this works anymore), but builds should be based around what your playing against, what YOU define your role as, and what results you want to acheive. Cookie cutter builds are nice as a guide line, but shouldn't be done 24/7. Let me give you an example.

Jungle rengar -
This guys build is a very situation reliant build. Going that "One damage" build all the time wont always work for you. Look at any rengar main and you'll see what I mean. Just because you may favor a certain style does not mean you should use it all the time. Like if you have a team comp composed of ori irelia annie graves rengar for example (Perfect example of a solo Q team), you would highly likely need to do an offtank build. For example, Warriors Enchant (Blue Smite, in most cases, Rengar excels as a ganking champ, if you are going to farm Id suggest devourer, but I do this on more damage oriented builds shooting for late game with less ganks early - Red smite is nerfed, but if you go a almost 100% tank rengar build then red smite, Purple for farming builds on dev) Randuins's Spirit visage Ghostblade and maw of mormortius- merc or ninja tabi botos etc etc. I have also seen, banshees randuins black cleaver moba boots ghost blade Sunfire ( or GA).

Other damage builds could be - My personal favorite (Devourer) Build - Berserkers, Ghostblade, BoRK, IE, Last Whisper. Other more gank oriented (although I gank all the time on that  devourer build) Warriors, Moba Boots, Ghostblade, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, Hydra (Or Maw)

etc etc. I can go on for days with this post, you get my point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users