#1 TashiaSerene

TashiaSerene

Ascetic Hero

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts
  • Local time: 09:29 PM

Posted 21 October 2017 - 13:21

It’s time to vote for the next boon structure. Please feel free to discuss boons with guildees and alliance members before voting or message me any questions.

Temple

At rank 1 unlocks the Lifesteal Bonus - DEFENSE
At rank 3 unlocks the Revive Sickness  UTILITY
At rank 5 unlocks the Group Heal Potion Bonus  UTILITY

At max level that’s 8000 lifesteal and revive sickness is reduced to only 1:00 (this is good for getting through hard end game content – I’m talking to you TONG )

Explorer's Guild

At rank 1 unlocks the Treasure Hunter  UTILITY
At rank 3 unlocks the Control Resist Bonus  DEFENSE
At rank 5 unlocks the Group Stat Bonus  OFFENSE

At max level 30% bonus Gold. Rank 6 and up: Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts. - Increases Control Resist by 16% For every player in your group that has this buff it will increase one stat by 2400. 1 - Deflect, 2 - Recovery, 3 - Critical Strike, 4 - Armor Penetration, 5 - Power.
(Only real value here imha  is mastercrafting profits )

Wizard's Workshop

At rank 1 unlocks the Hit Points Bonus  DEFENSE
At rank 3 unlocks the Healing Potion Bonus  UTILITY
At rank 5 unlocks the Enhance Overload: Ward  OFFENSE

At max rank - damage reduction bonus of a PvE Ward Enchantment - Increases Hit Points by 32,000 - Increases healing from Healing Potions 48%

(The big perk here is the 32,000 bonus HP which is nothing to sneeze at as that’s a ton of HP and can save you from being one shot )

Mercenary Outpost

At rank 1 unlocks the Enhance Overload: Companion Ward and Slayer  OFFENSE
At rank 3 unlocks the Critical Hit Resistance Bonus DEFENSE
At rank 5 unlocks the Critical Severity Bonus  OFFENSE

At max rank - Increases Critical Severity by 15% - Increases damage resistance to Critical Hits by 16% - Increases the damage bonus of a Companion Slayer Enchantment, and damage reduction bonus of a Companion Ward Enchantment by 20%.

Training Yard

At rank 1 unlocks the Enhance Overload: Slayer
At rank 3 unlocks the Glory Bonus
At rank 5 unlocks the AoE Resistance Bonus

At max rank - Increases the damage bonus of a PvE Slayer Enchantment by 20%. - Increases damage resistance from Area of Effect attacks by 15%. - Rewards 30% bonus Glory.

I haven’t included the 2 pvp structures – siege smithy and workshop but if you want one mail me your vote please

You can only have ONE offense, ONE defense, ONE utility and ONE pvp boon active at a time.

We currently have TWO offense boons now. POWER and ARMOR PEN

We technically have two defense boons, incoming healing and defense but I only count the defense boon as I feel at max rank 8000 defense is better then 15% incoming healing

We currently have TWO Utility boons, Increased mount speed and Bonus XP ( both are good – mount speed can be handy during certain events and bonus EXP means more power points and level up rewards)

We will only be able to make 2 more boon structures so please think about what you want for end game play. Message me with your votes and any questions you may have.

When considering boons think about what your willing to swap out from what we already have.

For example: On my DC I use our current POWER offense boon, DEFENSE defense boon and EXP for utility boon.
I would consider swapping the EXP boon for the revive sickness is reduced to only 1:00

My CW also uses POWER, DEFENSE and EXP
I would consider either swapping to POWER LIFESTEAL REVIVE SICKNESS or POWER HP EXP
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users