#1 Typhoon

Typhoon

Ascetic Templar

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 16:24

Like spells? Like spamming spells? Like spamming the cheesiest spell you can find over and over until the enemy team cries imba?

Welcome to URF mode: Where you start with 80% CDR and mana/energy bars don't matter.

Some champions have already distinguished themselves above the rest of the pack. Galio, Nidalee, Urgot, Wukong, Zed, Shaco, and Hecarim all have obvious BS potential, but let's talk about some less intuitive champions.

Teemo -  He can set up a permablind with his 1.6 CS darts, and 7 second reloads on his shrooms means you cannot leave him alone for a few minutes or you have a minefield to deal with.

Nasus - E spam is actually brutal, and the ability to fast stack Q dominates so hard if you can survive earlygame.

Tryndamere/Xin - Go AP, Sustain forever. It is absolutely as unfair as it seems.

Karthus - Can keep his nuke pool up all the time, and Qs come out super fast.

Syndra - I'm not sure how many Q balls she can pull out at once, but her ult hits absurdly hard if she spams enough.

Rammus - Go homeguard/Attackspeed/Crit Rammus and just tauntchase people forever.

Maokai - With so much spellspam, his selfheals and permault will keep him alive for every big fight.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Zao

Zao

Sacred Knight

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Local time: 05:56 PM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:19

Forgot the most broken champ in all URF, Ryze.
When did we grow up and how can we stop?

#3 TashiaSerene

TashiaSerene

Prophet of Neverwinter

• Prophet of Neverwinter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts
  • Local time: 01:56 AM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 14:29

It's on my list of things to do!
Posted Image

#4 Aarox

Aarox

Sacred Hero

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Local time: 02:56 AM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 21:24

lets all get on tommarow and do a 5 man of this

im thinking 8 cst if u guys can make it

Edited by Aarox, 04 April 2015 - 21:24.

Posted Image
If you would like to Follow to my Twitch it would help me out alot goto http://www.twitch.tv/aarox1

#5 Aarox

Aarox

Sacred Hero

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Local time: 02:56 AM

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:37

nv guys im way to tired tonight this chantix is makin my insom worse
Posted Image
If you would like to Follow to my Twitch it would help me out alot goto http://www.twitch.tv/aarox1

#6 Aamin

Aamin

Enlightened Templar

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Local time: 01:56 AM

Posted 07 April 2015 - 18:03

Some more BS champs for URF

Sona - Heals and shields, heals and shields everywhere. Passive always up. Build her hard AP and she's unstoppable.

Ezreal - AP, 16 second ult cd, 2 second arcane shift cd. Nuff said.

Azir - Let's ****in talk about azir. His chase potential is stupid high, and he gains attack speed from his cdr, so starting off you're already at a boost with your sand soldiers attacking at 1.00 or higher. Get a nashor's on him and his soldiers get the basic attack bonus and you're almost at the attack speed cap. His wall ult is 18 seconds, and his Q range is ridiculous. You can have 3 soldiers up pretty much non-stop with a deadly slow and attack speed. As long as you can position yourself correctly, you're unstoppable. Need to escape? Use your E, need to do it again? wait  3 seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users